That was quite the blog salon – information-rich and engaging, just like a good website should be.
Thanks for coming along with us as we shared some of the knowledge we learned during the recent overhaul of AmericansForTheArts.org.
From start to finish, we covered everything you’ll need to know before you take on a web project:
- How to Build a Winning Website
- The First 3 Steps to Your New Website
- Content is King
- 10 Ways to Improve The Website You Already Have
- Getting Buy-In for Your Website Redesign
- How to Pick the Best Partners
- 5 Documents You Need for a Successful Website Redesign
- Can I Play, Too? Involving Staff Members in the Web Content Creation Process
- The Design Process: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Learning Website Lingo on the Fly
- Kick Your Content Up a Notch with Multimedia
- 5 Reasons You Should Launch a Website in “Beta”