October and National Arts & Humanities Month has officially come to a close, but there are a few Creative Conversations that we are celebrating in November. If you live in South Florida, you’re in luck, because there are three.
- November 3 – Ft. Lauderdale, FL – Public Art Academy for Artists webinar viewing
- November 6 – Miami Gardens, FL – Managing the Arts
- November 9 – Miami Beach, FL – Creative Conversation 2010
- November 9 – Eau Claire, WI – What’s Your Journey?: Wisconsin Emerging Arts Leaders 4th Annual Summit
- November 14 – New York, NY – ELNYA Creative Conversation Screening: The Papp Project
- November 16 – Naperville, IL – Collaborative Innovations: Raising Arts Awareness in our Community
To read or hear about other Creative Conversations that have taken place recently, check out the following links:
- The Emerging Leaders of New York Arts (ELNYA) uploaded a podcast of their recent Creative Conversation, Defining Impact: Building the Case for Arts Support, from October 5. To read speaker bios and listen to the podcast from this event, click here.
- Also, here’s a news article from a Creative Conversation in Reston, VA.
Thank you to everyone who hosted and participated in a Creative Conversation this year! We hope these events were successful for your organizations and communities.