It’s the last week of Creative Conversations and National Arts & Humanities Month! Since starting work at Americans for the Arts two years ago, I have had a goal that we reach an event total of at least 50 Creative Conversations happening in communities across the country. This year, we did it! Thank you to everyone who hosted, attended, and participated in this exciting program for Emerging Leaders.
I’m also thrilled that people are blogging about the events that they host and attend. Check out two great posts by Emerging Leader Network Members David Zoltan from Chicago, and Gina Harrison from Pittsboro, NC.
And now – this week’s Creative Conversation Events…
- October 25 – Creative Action Group – Baltimore, MD
- October 25 – Is Digital Art and Music Art – Columbia, SC
- October 26 – Networking Event: Hampton Road’s Emerging Arts Leaders – Virginia Beach, VA
- October 26 – It’s Not Scary to be a Leader – Cincinnati, OH
- October 27 – Assessing Artistic Vibrancy – Cleveland, OH
- October 27 – Shifting Generations in the Arts Management Workplace – Washington, DC
- October 27 – Creative Conversation at Pecha Kucha – Providence, RI Read the rest of this entry »