Bob Lynch, President and CEO of Americans for the Arts, discusses his hopes for the incoming Obama administration with respect to arts support and the use of the arts throughout different facets of the national government. He specifically addresses the National Endowment for the Arts, international cultural exchanges, and the need for an Artist-Museum Partnership Act.
ArtCast related resources:
- The Arts and National Economic Recovery
- Barack Obama arts platform
- National Endowment for the Arts
- International cultural exchanges
- Artists’ fair-market value deduction bills